Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy 2011! Even Greater

It's been quite a while since I posted many days ago and wishing everybody an awesome 2011 that's Even Greater! To Kickstart off with this year, We'll be going back to the past of the Christmas of 2010! And here are what the excitement is all about!

Here It Is! the 3 books for Christmas 2010!
After receiving these 3 books, 2011 is for sure an Even Greater year! With sufficient excitement to occupy me with these 3 books, I really do thank God! Credit to :- awesome Infp Buddy Kok Jen, Jaime Che' in the Us' and amazing friend William Soo who bought me these books for Christmas!!!


Not to mention, I have just came back from MAD Camp 2011. That explains the MAD 2010 Camp Book! :D

Awesome right!?? anyway that's all for now as i post some of my drawings sooner or later. But be prepared for Project MFSC. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...